Tuesday 17 May 2011

A Bit Further

Hey Crew!

Finally discovered how to do this! Simple really, Click of a button, but I missed the link! ha, But anyway...

I'm James and I'm playing the part of Nick. I won't give too much away about my character as you should come and see the play, but he is young and naive, and quite nervous and shy around the other characters which can result in him coming across as not as smart as other University lecturers generally are. However, can't resist a bit of a flirt! I think Nick and George have a good contrast within the play which I feel myself and Andrew (Swifty) are working together rather well to show these differences.

Rehearsals so far are going quite good, and the play is coming along rather well considering the time we have spent on it. The first week we had for rehearsals, before Easter, we spent character building where I feel Nick really formed. It was a good plan to dedicate some time to building a character for I think it has put me a step in the right direction. When it comes to the accent, this isn't my strongest point, I worked on a general American accent through the Easter holidays and I'm now being told it is getting alot better and not to worry about it.

Until further notice, James

No comments:

Post a Comment